Monopoly 1980’s Edition
$ 25.99 USD
- FUN FACTS: Launched in 1904, passed down from generation to generation, Monopoly was inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame in 1998. Estimated players around the globe is now over 500 million.
- THE OBJECT: Create a Monopoly by buying, renting, trading the worlds most famous properties. Take a ride on the Reading Railroad, build a house on Baltic Avenue, or buy up the whole neighborhood.
- THE PLAY: Roll the dice, and move your favorite game piece. Buy property, or pay rent. Pass Go and collect 200.00 or head over to Community Chest, as you wheel and deal your way to the top.
- INCLUDES: 1 game board, 1 banker's tray, money pad, Chance and Community Chest cards, title deeds, 9 silver toned tokens, houses and hotels, 2 dice, instructions. For 2 to 8 players, ages 8 and up.
- TOKENS: Car, dog, hat, boat, horse, shoe, thimble, wheelbarrow, cannon.
- Ages: 8+