LEGO® 41749 Newsroom Van
Kids who love role play and wildlife will find lots of inspiration in this LEGO® Friends Newsroom Van (41749) set for ages 6 and up. Hardworking Aliya is committed to reporting the latest news for the community center. Inside the van there’s everything Aliya needs to create and share news stories, including screens, lights, cameras, microphones, and a notebook and pen. Kids can tell the unfolding story as a logger arrives to cut down a tree. After filming the story, kids can move Aliya into thecontrol room inside the van to edit and broadcast the news. The set comes with 2 mini-dolls, 1 micro-doll and lots of accessories.
Boost the fun
Kids can enjoy an easy and intuitive building adventure with the LEGO Builder app. Here they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
Meet the next generation of Heartlake City
Inspire kids to develop their passions as they explore the new world of LEGO Friends with its diverse cast of characters.
- News-reporter play for kids aged 6+ – Kids who are passionate about protecting wildlife can enjoy hours of play with this LEGO® Friends Newsroom Van toy (41749)
- 3 characters and accessories – The set comes with LEGO® Friends characters Aliya, Peter the logger, and Darrel, who is protesting about the tree being cut down
- Filming and reporting the news – Kids can create endless newsroom stories with the accessories, which include a walkie-talkie, microphone, an owl with an egg, a sign and a chainsaw
- Act out the story – Kids can enjoy recording the news time after time. The tree branch can be knocked down, causing the egg to fall from the nest, while the extendable camera crane captures the events
- A gift for roving reporters and wildlife lovers – This LEGO® Friends set makes a gift idea for any child aged 6 and up who would love to film and report local news
- Sized for young builders – The LEGO® Friends Newsroom Van measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 3 in. (8 cm) wide
- A helping hand – Discover intuitive instructions in the LEGO® Builder app, where builders can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track their progress and save sets as they develop new skills
- A new generation of Heartlake City – In January 2023, the LEGO® Friends universe expanded to introduce new characters and new locations to inspire more role-play adventures
- A quality product – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® Friends bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards
- We offer $7.95 Flate Rate Shipping to anywhere in the U.S.
- We ship via UPS, USPS & Fedex - the method in based on the size of the order and shipping destination.
- Standard shipping time is anywhere from 1-6 days (depending how far you are from Philadelphia, PA). If you have an expedited time-frame, please message us (click that box to your bottom-right) or contact us at 484-885-7285.
We'll gladly provide a full refund as long as the item is in new/unopened/re-sellable condition. If the item is opened and can't be re-sold as new, we'll provide a partial refund or exchange, with the amount being based on the condition. For defective items, we'll gladly exchange it for the same item (if available) or comparable item.
For CREDIT CARD PURCHASES, we credit the card you used - please allow two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
For IN-STORE PURCHASES, please bring your item back to us within 60 days -or until 1/31 for items bought during the Holiday time-frame from 10/1-12/24.
If you're a Fishbowl Member, no receipt needed since your purchase should be on your account. If you're not a member, please have your receipt with you.
For ONLINE ORDERS, (please email us before sending back your item to let us know what you are returning.)
Please return your item to us within 60 days -or until 1/31 for items bought during the Holiday time-frame from 10/1-12/24.
Please wrap the package securely. Use the original packing material, if possible.
Mail the package to us at our store: Monkey Fish Toys, 662 Downingtown Pike, West Chester, PA 19380
For your protection, we recommend you send your return/exchange with an insured, trackable carrier, like UPS. We do not recommend using overnight or second-day shipping due to the expense.
Once we receive your item, we'll send you confirmation via e-mail.
We'll process your return/exchange within 7-10 days after receipt of your package.