World Colors How To Draw Faces
$ 16.99 USD
Type: Arts & Crafts
- LEARN TO DRAW FOR KIDS - Let kids experience learning in new ways with the World Colors How to Draw Faces Kit that includes a variety of items needed to learn to draw with little to no set up. This art set for kids features: 12 colored pencils with and additional 3 double-sided blendable skin tone coloring pencils, mirror with easel back, variety assortment of drawing and tracing paper, pencil sharpener and more!
- CREATE DIVERSE SKIN TONES - Faber-Castell's skin tone colored pencils were developed by makeup artists focused on the goal of creating a variety of easily-blended pigments that lay down smooth color perfect for portraits of all cultural backgrounds.
- VIBRANT, SMOOTH COLORED PENCILS - Faber-Castell's World Colors pre-sharpened coloring pencils are designed to be highly pigmented and blend with smooth, gorgeous color lay down right out of the box. Perfect for small hands to create vibrant, full, blended color scenes - these colored pencils are sure to bring your young artist's drawings to life.
- QUALITY ART MATERIALS - Faber-Castell pencils are proudly made from reforested wood grown in our certified forests! These coloring pencils are an art educator favorite for quality and longevity. Pigment packed colors and patented break resistant leads ensure that your child's art work will come to life in vibrant colors with products designed to last.
- ART SET FOR KIDS - Give the gift of art and inspire creativity to last a lifetime. The World Colors drawing set for kids is perfect for children interested in the basics of learning to draw people and portraits. Explore coloring, blending, shading, proportions and more with this complete art set for kids!