Mars Landing Survival Kit
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- LEARN HOW TO LIVE ON MARS -- Build an inhabitable environment on Mars! Grow a biodome, make Martian soil, create compost and learn how food would grow.
- HELP HUMANS SURVIVE -- Mars doesn’t have water and the air is unbreathable. It’s up to kids to create a new “earth-like” ecosystem! This kit teaches kids how plants create oxygen and fresh water.
- ECO-ENGINEERING STEM FOR AGES 8+ -- After children complete their plant-filled biodome, they will plant seeds and witness germination. Plant radishes, chickpeas, beans and more! SEEDS NOT INCLUDED.
- INCLUDES 46+ PIECES -- This space kit features tools and ingredients for each experiment. It includes biodome parts, nutrient tank, Lab Test Zone, and necessary chemicals and more!
- KID-FRIENDLY, FULL-COLOR INSTRUCTION BOOKLET -- Science should be fun and easy to understand. That’s why each step in the activities comes with an illustration to show exactly what needs to be done!
- ADDITIONAL SURVIVAL EXPERIMENTS -- Children will test plant nutrients, clone food and check for UV radiation! Ever wonder why we couldn't have fossil fuels on Mars? Experiment to find out!
- THE FUTURE OF PLANETARY EXPLORATION -- The International Space Station Mars Program simulates Martian agriculture. This kit could inspire your child to work at NASA or be the first to venture to Mars!