Unsolved Case Files : Jamie Banks Case Game
- BE A COLD CASE DETECTIVE - Unsolved Case Files puts you in the shoes of a cold case detective tasked with solving a murder that happened decades ago with only the original investigator's case file. Think you can find out who really killed Jamie Banks on November 20, 1992? Unsolved Case Files will let you find out once and for all whether you’re as good as the detectives on TV.
- SOLVE 3 MYSTERIES TO CRACK THE CASE - In order to solve this cold case murder mystery game you’ll need to find 3 separate clues that crack open the case. First prove why Jamie wasn't alone when she fell. Then disprove a key suspect's alibi and finally identify the clue that will put the real killer behind bars for the murder. With 3 different mysteries to solve in order to play the game, this case will challenge your investigative abilities.
- OVER 50 INVESTIGATION DOCUMENTS AND PHOTOS - This unsolved case file game includes over 50 evidence photos and documents for you to investigate including newspaper articles, crime scene photographs, evidence report, coroners report, class photo, school newspaper, suspect interrogations, witness statements, character photographs and much more. Everything about this mystery game is fiction, but will feel just like you are a real cold-case detective.
- ONLINE ANSWER KEYS - To get past each step of the case you’ll need to visit an online answer page that requires you to prove you cracked it. If you don’t have the answer right you can keep investigating without being spoiled by the right answers.
- PERFECT FOR INDIVIDUALS, COUPLES, GROUPS & PARTIES - Teen and adult murder mystery fans love the cerebral challenge. Couples looking to escape boring date nights are amazed with the interaction and teamwork that develops when you work together to solve this mystery. It's also the perfect adult mystery game to break out on your next dinner party or family get together. Treat yourself, your partner, your friends or your family to a game experience you can only get with Unsolved Case Files.
- We offer $7.95 Flate Rate Shipping to anywhere in the U.S.
- We ship via UPS, USPS & Fedex - the method in based on the size of the order and shipping destination.
- Standard shipping time is anywhere from 1-6 days (depending how far you are from Philadelphia, PA). If you have an expedited time-frame, please message us (click that box to your bottom-right) or contact us at 484-885-7285.
We'll gladly provide a full refund as long as the item is in new/unopened/re-sellable condition. If the item is opened and can't be re-sold as new, we'll provide a partial refund or exchange, with the amount being based on the condition. For defective items, we'll gladly exchange it for the same item (if available) or comparable item.
For CREDIT CARD PURCHASES, we credit the card you used - please allow two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
For IN-STORE PURCHASES, please bring your item back to us within 60 days -or until 1/31 for items bought during the Holiday time-frame from 10/1-12/24.
If you're a Fishbowl Member, no receipt needed since your purchase should be on your account. If you're not a member, please have your receipt with you.
For ONLINE ORDERS, (please email us before sending back your item to let us know what you are returning.)
Please return your item to us within 60 days -or until 1/31 for items bought during the Holiday time-frame from 10/1-12/24.
Please wrap the package securely. Use the original packing material, if possible.
Mail the package to us at our store: Monkey Fish Toys, 662 Downingtown Pike, West Chester, PA 19380
For your protection, we recommend you send your return/exchange with an insured, trackable carrier, like UPS. We do not recommend using overnight or second-day shipping due to the expense.
Once we receive your item, we'll send you confirmation via e-mail.
We'll process your return/exchange within 7-10 days after receipt of your package.