Lego 76244 Miles Morales vs. Morbius
$ 24.99 USD
Type: Building Toys
Put Marvel adventures and a supercool car into the hands of kids aged 7 and up with the action-packed LEGO® Marvel Miles Morales vs. Morbius (76244).
Miles Morales Spidey building toy
Marvel fans will love this high-speed set featuring Miles Morales and vampire villain Morbius minifigures, plus a host of authentic accessories and a super racer car. The car features 2 stud shooters at the front and a large booster element at the back for when extra power is required. There’s also a large webelement for Miles Morales to ‘sling’ and a pair of bats to assist Morbius in his crooked plans. For added digital fun, the LEGO Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build.
- High-powered Spidey car – LEGO® Marvel Miles Morales vs. Morbius (76244) puts supercharged Super Hero fun into the hands of young Spider-Man fans
- Authentic action – Includes 2 iconic minifigures, Miles Morales and Morbius, plus a souped-up car with 2 stud shooters and a booster element at the rear
- Classic Marvel fun – Kids join Miles Morales in pursuit of villain Morbius in a high-speed adventure involving weapons and web slinging
- Gift for Spider-Man fans – A fun-packed birthday, holiday or any-day treat for kids aged 7 and up
- Portable playset – This versatile build-and-play toy measures over 2 in. (6 cm) high, 9 in. (23 cm) long and 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide, giving kids instant Super Hero action wherever they take it
- Interactive digital building – The LEGO® Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build
- Unlimited Super Hero fun – The extensive range of LEGO® Marvel building toys is designed to deliver endless imaginative build-and-play possibilities
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect smoothly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards